Rhubarb cake made later than brown sugar, honey, and pecans.
The ingredient of Freds Rhubarb Cake as soon as Honey and Pecans
- 2u2009u00bc cups all-purpose flour
- u00be cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 cup critical cream
- u2154 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- u00bd cup packed brown sugar
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bd cup chopped pecans
- u00be teaspoon sports ground cinnamon
- u00bc cup butter, softened
The instruction how to make Freds Rhubarb Cake as soon as Honey and Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- amalgamation flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. blend in pointed cream, honey, and vanilla extract until thoroughly blended. Mix in eggs until just blended. Fold rhubarb into the batter.
- press forward batter evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- mixture combination 1/2 cup brown sugar, white sugar, pecans, and cinnamon together in a bowl. disturb in butter until incorporation combination starts to clump together. Sprinkle union on top of higher than batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Freds Rhubarb Cake as soon as Honey and Pecanscalories: 387.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 67.3 g
cholesterolContent: 49.6 mg
fatContent: 12.2 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 4.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 g
sodiumContent: 259.7 mg
sugarContent: 46.8 g