Rhubarb, sugar, and red gelatin fusion are extra supplementary into a chocolate (or lemon) cake mix for extraordinary results.
The ingredient of Debbies Red Rhubarb Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup water
- u2153 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry flavored Jell-Ou00ae amalgamation
- 1 cup white sugar
The instruction how to make Debbies Red Rhubarb Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- protest chocolate cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl until moistened. prominence subsequently an electric mixer more or less medium readiness for 2 minutes.
- increase rhubarb on top of higher than the bottom of the prepared baking dish and sprinkle cherry gelatin mixture combination and sugar evenly over the rhubarb. Pour cake maltreatment higher than the rhubarb layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake increase comes out clean, about 1 hour; check for doneness after 45 minutes. Let cool at the forefront serving.
Nutritions of Debbies Red Rhubarb Chocolate Cakecalories: 350 calories
carbohydrateContent: 55.2 g
cholesterolContent: 46.5 mg
fatContent: 14.1 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 4.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.8 g
sodiumContent: 406.2 mg
sugarContent: 39.5 g