An easy springtime recipe, using strawberries and rhubarb, that is handy acceptable for kids to put up to with. This recipe is deafening later vanilla bean ice cream.
The ingredient of Rhubarb and Strawberry Dump Cake
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin blend (such as Jell-Ou00ae)
- u00bc cup white sugar, or more to taste
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mixture combination
- 1 cup tender romantic water
- u00bc cup butter
The instruction how to make Rhubarb and Strawberry Dump Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place rhubarb and strawberries in baking pan. Evenly take forward strawberry-flavored gelatin mix higher than fruit, subsequently next repeat with cake mix. Pour water exceeding cake fusion layer; reach complete not stir. Dot the pinnacle of the cake behind butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is bubbly, not quite 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Rhubarb and Strawberry Dump Cakecalories: 247.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 42.2 g
cholesterolContent: 10.9 mg
fatContent: 8.2 g
fiberContent: 1.6 g
proteinContent: 2.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.1 g
sodiumContent: 294.9 mg
sugarContent: 27.5 g