This strawberry rhubarb bread is made in imitation of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, mass wheat flour, coconut oil, and cane sugar to make it healthier.
The ingredient of Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Bread
- 1u2009u00bd cups sum up wheat pastry flour
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon ground nutmeg
- u00bc cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 2 large eggs
- u00be cup organic cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1u2009u00bc cups sliced spacious strawberries
- u00be cup chopped rhubarb
The instruction how to make Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, work up the flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together.
- In a separate bowl, stir up opinion together the Almond Breeze (either unsweetened vanilla almond milk or unsweetened vanilla almond cashew milk for further creaminess), eggs, sugar, and coconut oil.
- shake up the strawberries and rhubarb into the batter. Pour be violent towards hurt into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then cut off surgically remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.
Nutritions of Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Breadcalories: 164 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.5 g
cholesterolContent: 46.5 mg
fatContent: 6.9 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 4.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 175.3 mg
sugarContent: 7.8 g