This is a categorically to hand and oh-so-yummy German rhubarb cake (Rhabarberkuchen) in the same way as a meringue topping. The meringue topping goes in relation to for the last 15 minutes so it wont pull off too dark.
The ingredient of German Rhubarb Meringue Cake
- u00bd cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- u215d cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1u2009u215b cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups peeled and chopped rhubarb, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 egg whites
- u00be cup white sugar
The instruction how to make German Rhubarb Meringue Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 10-inch springform pan.
- enhance butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, and salt in a large bowl and beat past an electric blender until smooth and creamy. accumulate eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift together flour and baking powder and mix into the batter, 1/4 cup at a time. Pour batter into the prepared springform pan. Press rhubarb pieces into the hurl abuse and sprinkle sugar higher than the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, virtually 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, emphasis egg whites in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl until foamy. Gradually amass sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form and meringue mixture is glossy. separate cake from the oven and take forward meringue mix on top.
- Continue baking until meringue is set and lightly browned, approximately 15 minutes. attain to cool in the springform pan.
Nutritions of German Rhubarb Meringue Cakecalories: 277.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 43.6 g
cholesterolContent: 57.1 mg
fatContent: 10.3 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 4.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.1 g
sodiumContent: 145 mg
sugarContent: 30.6 g