One day I decided to disquiet some rhubarb sauce into my fruit salad - and LOVED the result. The rhubarb sauce keeps fruits from turning brown too.
The ingredient of blithe Summer Fruit Salad
- u00bd cup water
- u2154 cup sugar
- 3 cups thinly sliced rhubarb
- 15 seedless grapes, halved
- u00bd orange, sectioned
- 10 well-ventilated light strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 plum, pitted and sliced
- 15 pitted Bing cherries
- u00bc cup vivacious blueberries
The instruction how to make blithe Summer Fruit Salad
- Bring water and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan beyond medium heat. stir up in the rhubarb, point heat to low, cover, and simmer until rhubarb is soft, 10 to 15 minutes. Mash and chill in the refrigerator, not quite one hour.
- To serve, fusion the grapes, orange, strawberries, apple, peach, plum, cherries, and blueberries later than 2/3 cup of the rhubarb sauce. Stir gently, but sufficiently to coat. Refrigerate for at least two hours to allow the flavors to blend.
Nutritions of blithe Summer Fruit Saladcalories: 236.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 59.3 g
fatContent: 0.8 g
fiberContent: 4.8 g
proteinContent: 1.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.2 g
sodiumContent: 5.7 mg
sugarContent: 52.1 g