Mother-in-Laws recipe can easily be doubled for two pies. This recipe can with be used for other fruit, such as raspberries or peaches.
The ingredient of Rhubarb Pie - Single Crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 (9 inch) prepared 9-inch single pie crust
The instruction how to make Rhubarb Pie - Single Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat butter in microwave oven in a 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup until melted but not hot, very nearly 1 minute. stress inflection eggs, sugar, and flour into butter subsequent to a fork until smooth. loan the rhubarb into the unbaked pie crust and pour the liquid ingredients beyond the rhubarb.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven until the filling is lightly browned, roughly more or less 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Rhubarb Pie - Single Crustcalories: 348.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 52.9 g
cholesterolContent: 67.1 mg
fatContent: 13.7 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 4.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.3 g
sodiumContent: 195.3 mg
sugarContent: 34.2 g