An easy-to-make recipe from my mothers collection.
The ingredient of Scalloped Rhubarb
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 tablespoon ring cinnamon
- 6 plain rolls or buns
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bd cup butter, melted
The instruction how to make Scalloped Rhubarb
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- disturb together 1 cup of sugar, rhubarb, and cinnamon in a saucepan beyond medium-low heat and bring to a boil. edit heat to a simmer and cook the rhubarb, stirring frequently, until it breaks apart, not quite 10 minutes. Pour the rhubarb merger into the prepared casserole dish.
- Cut the rolls stirring into cubes and increase beyond the rhubarb. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar on top of higher than the bread cubes; pour melted butter greater than the sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is lightly golden brown and the rhubarb is bubbling, just about 35 minutes.
Nutritions of Scalloped Rhubarbcalories: 463.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 74.4 g
cholesterolContent: 40.7 mg
fatContent: 17.6 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 4.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.3 g
sodiumContent: 351.5 mg
sugarContent: 50.4 g