An excellent dessert for after a hearty meal. I have along with made the filling taking into consideration raspberries, strawberries and blueberries, separately or infected them together for a bumbleberry torte!
The ingredient of Rhubarb Torte
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- u00bd cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1u2009u00bd cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 egg yolks
- u2153 cup milk
- 3u2009u00bd cups chopped rhubarb
- 3 egg whites
- u00bc cup white sugar
The instruction how to make Rhubarb Torte
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
- In a large bowl, total tally 1 cup flour, margarine and confectioners sugar. fusion together until it forms a ball. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch square pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a saucepan, append 1 1/2 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, yolks and milk. stir up together, later grow chopped rhubarb. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Pour into hot crust.
- In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, prominence egg whites until foamy. Gradually increase be credited with 1/4 cup sugar, continuing to prominence until stiff peaks form. early payment meringue more than rhubarb filling, covering completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutritions of Rhubarb Tortecalories: 386.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 63.2 g
cholesterolContent: 77.6 mg
fatContent: 13.4 g
fiberContent: 1.5 g
proteinContent: 5.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.7 g
sodiumContent: 161.9 mg
sugarContent: 47 g