A shortbread-like, unquestionably sweet yet tart-tasting dessert bar that is enormous alone or in the same way as vanilla ice cream.
The ingredient of Rhubarb Shortbread Bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- u00bd cup butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bc cup all-purpose flour
- u00be teaspoon salt
- 2 cups 1/4-inch slices rhubarb
The instruction how to make Rhubarb Shortbread Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1 cup flour, butter, and confectioners sugar together in a bowl; pack the mix firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until the crust hardens slightly and is completely fragrant, but not yet browned, approximately 15 minutes.
- mix up brown sugar, eggs, white sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and salt together in a bowl until totally utterly smooth; build up rhubarb and trouble to coat. Pour the rhubarb mix exceeding the crust.
- Bake in oven until the rhubarb incorporation combination sets, about 40 minutes; cool at least 10 minutes upfront sharp bitter into bars.
Nutritions of Rhubarb Shortbread Barscalories: 327.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 53.8 g
cholesterolContent: 68.4 mg
fatContent: 11.6 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 3.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.9 g
sodiumContent: 290.3 mg
sugarContent: 39.3 g