This scalloped potato and cheese dish is always a winner!
The ingredient of Easy Scalloped Potatoes
- 8 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 14 slices Cheddar cheese
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup skim milk
The instruction how to make Easy Scalloped Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish.
- addition the bottom the casserole dish subsequent to potatoes. Cover the potatoes next a buildup of cheese, followed by a buoyant dusting of flour, salt and pepper. Repeat the layering process until all of the ingredients are used up. Pour milk exceeding the entire casserole. Cover taking into consideration aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes. sever foil and return to oven; bake until cheese is bubbly and arrival to brown.
Nutritions of Easy Scalloped Potatoescalories: 522.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 72.6 g
cholesterolContent: 52.7 mg
fatContent: 16.9 g
fiberContent: 8.3 g
proteinContent: 21.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.6 g
sodiumContent: 343.3 mg
sugarContent: 4.7 g