These are the best scalloped potatoes ever! No one will believe theyre dairy-free. Theyre so creamy!
The ingredient of Dairy-Free Scalloped Potatoes
- cooking spray
- 12 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- salt and dome black pepper to taste
- u2153 cup non-dairy butter
- u2153 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
The instruction how to make Dairy-Free Scalloped Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray two 9x13-inch baking dishes when nonstick cooking spray.
- accumulation potatoes and onions in the prepared baking dishes, seasoning each deposit in the manner of salt and pepper.
- Melt non-dairy butter in a medium saucepan higher than medium heat. toss around in flour until blended. stir up in vegetable broth, stirring constantly, until sauce boils and thickens. Pour sauce exceeding the potatoes and onions; sprinkle paprika on top of higher than the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are ache and golden brown, just about 50 minutes.
Nutritions of Dairy-Free Scalloped Potatoescalories: 183.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33.5 g
fatContent: 4 g
fiberContent: 4.3 g
proteinContent: 4 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.1 g
sodiumContent: 143.9 mg
sugarContent: 3 g