painful feeling pork chops are baked in the oven taking into consideration creamy scalloped potatoes like a relish of thyme and Dijon mustard.
The ingredient of Pork Chops in imitation of Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
- 5 tablespoons butter, at odds on bad terms
- 6 boneless thick-cut pork chops
- salt and field black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- u00bd cup half-and-half
- 6 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced, at odds on bad terms
- u00bd cup diced onion, at odds on bad terms
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, at odds on bad terms
The instruction how to make Pork Chops in imitation of Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish like 1 tablespoon butter.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet exceeding medium heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper; cook in skillet until browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Melt permanent 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan higher than medium-high heat. disquiet mustard and thyme into the butter; season past salt and pepper. stir up flour into the butter merger to make a thick paste. Slowly work up chicken broth and half-and-half into the cement merger until smooth. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to thicken into a sauce, virtually 5 minutes; cut off surgically remove from heat.
- Cover the bottom of the prepared baking dish like approximately half the potato slices and diced onion. Sprinkle nearly half the Cheddar cheese exceeding the potato mixture. Arrange the pork chops more than cheese layer. accumulation unshakable potatoes and onion atop the pork chops. Pour the sauce evenly on top of higher than the potato mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. culmination dish in imitation of long-lasting Cheddar cheese, switch oven to broil, and continue baking until the peak is browned and bubbly, practically 5 minutes.
Nutritions of Pork Chops in imitation of Creamy Scalloped Potatoescalories: 635.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 43.6 g
cholesterolContent: 161.3 mg
fatContent: 27.6 g
fiberContent: 5.2 g
proteinContent: 51.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 14.6 g
sodiumContent: 729 mg
sugarContent: 2.8 g