Make these scalloped potatoes considering cheese, potatoes, and a slow cooker. How can you go wrong?
The ingredient of Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- cooking spray
- 5 large russet potatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons butter
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded scratchy Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Generously spray a slow cooker as soon as cooking spray. Place a accumulation of potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker and season subsequent to salt and pepper. Repeat until all potatoes have been used.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. increase be credited with flour and stir toss around until bubbling. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes. Slowly build up milk and continue to cook, whisking continually, until thick, 5 to 10 minutes. rouse in garlic.
- sever from the heat and go to Cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese has melted, placing it put up to in relation to the heat briefly if necessary, physical careful the mix doesnt scorch. Pour cheese sauce on top of higher than the potatoes. Shake the slow cooker a bit (do not stir!) to agree cheese sauce to attain all the showing off to the bottom.
- Cook all but Low for 8 hours or not far off from High for 4 hours, until potatoes are itch and fully cooked.
Nutritions of Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoescalories: 576.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 54.5 g
cholesterolContent: 91.5 mg
fatContent: 29.9 g
fiberContent: 3.2 g
proteinContent: 23.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 18.9 g
sodiumContent: 490.4 mg
sugarContent: 7.5 g