This dish is easy to prepare and so delicious. These are certainly creamy and cheesy scalloped potatoes.
The ingredient of Easy Cheese and Ham Scalloped Potatoes
- 5 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded scratchy Cheddar cheese
- 1u2009u00bd cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 quart heavy cream
The instruction how to make Easy Cheese and Ham Scalloped Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the potatoes, onion, garlic, Cheddar cheese, and ham in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Gently move around until capably skillfully combined. Pour the cream exceeding the potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are tender, about 1 hour.
Nutritions of Easy Cheese and Ham Scalloped Potatoescalories: 606.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 18.2 g
cholesterolContent: 195.3 mg
fatContent: 54.5 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 13.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 32.7 g
sodiumContent: 482.3 mg
sugarContent: 0.6 g