This is a colossal recipe that makes a completely large amount!
The ingredient of Scalloped Potatoes III
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2u2009u00bd cups low-fat milk
- 10 pounds potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sports ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Scalloped Potatoes III
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl shake up together mushroom soup, celery soup, onion soup mix, garlic powder and milk.
- In a large roasting pan growth potatoes and soup mix, ending similar to soup mix. Season considering salt and pepper; sprinkle cheese more than the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 80 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes in front serving.
Nutritions of Scalloped Potatoes IIIcalories: 433.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 74.9 g
cholesterolContent: 20.1 mg
fatContent: 10.3 g
fiberContent: 4.9 g
proteinContent: 12.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.4 g
sodiumContent: 2143.6 mg
sugarContent: 9.4 g