Potatoes layered in the same way as butter, milk and seasonings.
The ingredient of Scalloped Potatoes II
- 3 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 9 tablespoons all-purpose flour, at odds on bad terms
- 6 tablespoons butter, diced
- 1 quart combined milk, or as needed
The instruction how to make Scalloped Potatoes II
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange one growth of potatoes in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the potatoes in imitation of salt and pepper, 3 tablespoons flour, and 2 tablespoons butter. Repeat layering 2 more times, until all of potatoes have been used. Slowly pour milk greater than the potatoes until the dish is 3/4 full of milk.
- Bake until the milk comes to a boil (check after 15 minutes), subsequently next condense abbreviate heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and bake until potatoes are tender, 45 to 60 minutes more.
Nutritions of Scalloped Potatoes IIcalories: 312.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 42 g
cholesterolContent: 35.1 mg
fatContent: 12.8 g
fiberContent: 4 g
proteinContent: 8.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.8 g
sodiumContent: 120.5 mg
sugarContent: 6.9 g