brusque and easy ham for any day of the week. Goes enormous similar to scalloped potatoes or mac and cheese! next loud in slow cooker!
The ingredient of Easy Baked Ham Steaks
- 1 cup water, or more as needed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 sum up cloves
- 2 slices ham steak
The instruction how to make Easy Baked Ham Steaks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix water, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and cloves in a baking dish. Arrange ham steaks in baking dish, coating with sugar mixture. go to more water as needed to cover ham.
- Bake in preheated oven until ham is tender, 35 to 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Easy Baked Ham Steakscalories: 201.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.7 g
cholesterolContent: 38.3 mg
fatContent: 3.7 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 16.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.2 g
sodiumContent: 1261.2 mg
sugarContent: 21.5 g