Its easy and tastes great.
The ingredient of Stuffed Chicken in imitation of Scalloped Potatoes
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skinless
- 2 cups dry stuffing amalgamation
- 2 (5.5 ounce) packages scalloped potato amalgamation
- salt and pepper to taste
- u00bd cup vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Stuffed Chicken in imitation of Scalloped Potatoes
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut each chicken breast lengthwise on the order of the side, to form a cavity for stuffing. Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- agree to a chicken breast and fill the cavity taking into account bearing in mind stuffing; fasten attach once toothpicks. Repeat taking into account bearing in mind all of the chicken breasts. Season breasts considering salt and pepper to taste. Heat oil in a large skillet on top of higher than medium high heat and brown chicken just about both sides.
- improvement prepared potatoes in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Put chicken breasts bone side alongside on culmination of the potatoes. Make a tent with cover for the dish afterward aluminum foil and bake covered in the preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes. cut off surgically remove cover and bake for another 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Stuffed Chicken in imitation of Scalloped Potatoescalories: 762.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 77.7 g
cholesterolContent: 72.3 mg
fatContent: 33.5 g
fiberContent: 7.7 g
proteinContent: 36.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.9 g
sodiumContent: 1767.5 mg
sugarContent: 3 g