If you love cheese and love potatoes youll adore this delicious recipe! You can use any three cheeses you like, but I consider using a rasping cheddar, freshly grated Parmesan or Romano cheese, and thin sliced provolone (because it melts agreed well) are the best! Takes grow old to cook, but the result is so yummy and the smell is intoxicating!
The ingredient of Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
- 1u2009u00bd pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, estranged
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- u00bd cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
The instruction how to make Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 1 1/2 quart or larger casserole dish with butter or nonstick spray.
- addition half of the potato slices in the bottom of the casserole dish. Dot as soon as half of the butter cut or pinched into small pieces. Arrange half of the garlic slices more than the potatoes, later pour half of the close cream over. Sprinkle one cup of Cheddar cheese exceeding the layer, and season later than salt and pepper. Repeat layering of potatoes, garlic, cream and Cheddar cheese, then summit zenith later the slices of provolone cheese. Season once more once salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1/2 hour in the preheated oven, subsequently next sprinkle the Parmesan or Romano cheese greater than the top. This will create a semi-hard cheese crust. Continue baking outdoor external for marginal 30 minutes, or until potatoes are twinge taking into consideration tested subsequently a fork.
Nutritions of Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoescalories: 679.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.2 g
cholesterolContent: 186.1 mg
fatContent: 55.5 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 22.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 34.8 g
sodiumContent: 617.4 mg
sugarContent: 0.5 g