The best curry soup afterward chicken and coconut!
The ingredient of Coconut Curry Soup past Chicken
- 4 cups water
- 2 large bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red agitation pepper, diced
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry epoxy resin
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
The instruction how to make Coconut Curry Soup past Chicken
- add together water and chicken in a large pot on top of higher than medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices direct clear, nearly 30 minutes. separate chicken from the pot, cut off meat from bones, and dice. Strain cooking broth through a sieve and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a separate pot exceeding medium heat. accumulate carrots, onion, and siren pepper; cook until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. excite in cooked rice, brown sugar, curry paste, and diced chicken. Cook and shake up until curry cement is completely incorporated, just about 3 minutes.
- Pour in reserved chicken broth, coconut milk, and bouillon cubes. accumulation heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. cut heat and simmer until flavors are with ease combined, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Coconut Curry Soup past Chickencalories: 466.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.5 g
cholesterolContent: 84.9 mg
fatContent: 28.7 g
fiberContent: 2.4 g
proteinContent: 30.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 17.9 g
sodiumContent: 553.3 mg
sugarContent: 9.8 g