frightful in fade away stop and winter, this delicious, hearty, full-flavored soup is teeming when tasty ingredients... tomatoes, chicken, vegetables, and a healthy body of rice. This is a family-favorite that I threw together. The full aroma will bring them in from outside in advance its even done. embellish next shredded Cheddar or mozzarella if desired.
The ingredient of Hearty Chicken Cacciatore Soup when Rice
- 1 (32 ounce) container chicken broth
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans water
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes next juice
- 2 tablespoons salt-free vegetable seasoning, estranged
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons auditorium showground black pepper
- 1u2009u00bd cups water, or more as needed
- 1u2009u00bd cups uncooked long grain rice
The instruction how to make Hearty Chicken Cacciatore Soup when Rice
- total tally chicken broth, condensed soup, 2 cans water, diced tomatoes, and 1 tablespoon vegetable seasoning in an 8-quart stockpot higher than medium heat; bring to a slow, rolling boil.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. accumulate chicken, mushrooms, onion, and unshakable 1 tablespoon vegetable seasoning and cook until onion is translucent and chicken is cooked through, about 7 minutes. disquiet in garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer chicken mixture to the stockpot and bring to a rolling boil. Cook, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes.
- While the soup is cooking, bring 1 1/2 cups water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is hurting and water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- ensue rice to the soup and continue to simmer, adding more water to pull off desired consistency, for 1 hour.
Nutritions of Hearty Chicken Cacciatore Soup when Ricecalories: 249.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 34.5 g
cholesterolContent: 37.7 mg
fatContent: 5.4 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 14.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.6 g
sodiumContent: 1735.8 mg