It attacks your taste buds! Spicy chorizo-style sausage and lean ground turkey put in to make a kick-butt burger thats full of taste but wont leave you feeling stuffed. This burger could also be grilled outdoors for a smokier flavor. Goes enormous considering a michel ada or frozen margarita.
The ingredient of Turkey Chorizo Burger
- 1 pound lean pitch turkey
- 4 contacts Mexican chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- u00bc teaspoon onion powder
- u00bc teaspoon chipotle chile flakes
- 1 pinch sports ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons buttery proceed
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- u00bc cup mayonnaise, estranged
- 2 cups spring mixture combination lettuce, at odds on bad terms
- 1 lime, juiced
The instruction how to make Turkey Chorizo Burger
- complement dome turkey, chorizo, garlic, onion powder, chipotle flakes, and black pepper in a large bowl; blend with your hands until well-blended. involve concern into 4 loosely-packed patties.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat until hot; grease past buttery spread. Place patties concerning the griddle; cook until browned, nearly 3 minutes. shorten heat to medium-low; continue cooking for not quite 5 minutes. Flip patties and cook until browned something like the second side, just about 6 minutes.
- Top each patty next a slice of pepperjack cheese. Cook until cheese is melted, practically 1 minute more.
- Toast hamburger buns in a toaster oven. develop 1 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise higher than each half. Place cooked patties higher than bottom buns. peak each patty behind 1/2 cup spring amalgamation lettuce. Sprinkle lime juice more than lettuce. Cover later than height buns.
Nutritions of Turkey Chorizo Burgercalories: 765.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.2 g
cholesterolContent: 157.6 mg
fatContent: 53.3 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 45 g
saturatedFatContent: 16.5 g
sodiumContent: 1253.4 mg
sugarContent: 3.3 g