My jerk salmon recipe is so delicious and savory, it is guaranteed to consent your palates vis-Ð°-vis a Caribbean vacation! benefits with salad or white rice, but honestly this jerk salmon recipe is so delicious it could be served subsequently anything, or even eaten alone. Margaritas, anyone?
The ingredient of Jerk Salmon
- 4 (3 ounce) fillets salmon fillets, or more to taste
- ice chilly frosty water to cover
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 drops lemon juice
- u00bc teaspoon garlic powder
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons jerk marinade, or more to taste
- 3 bunches scallions, chopped
- u00bd yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 5 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Jerk Salmon
- Place salmon in a large bowl taking into account bearing in mind ice Cool water and 1 pinch salt. Let soak, nearly 10 minutes. Run a knife along the skin to sever all scales.
- Rinse salmon in ice Cool water and lemon juice. Pat dry later a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- complement garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle lightly beyond both sides of each salmon fillet. massage jerk marinade on top of higher than both sides of salmon.
- Place salmon fillets in a large bowl. mount up scallions, onion, cilantro, and ginger; mixture combination capably skillfully to combine.
- Heat oil in an ovensafe skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon fillets skin-side down, in batches if necessary, until skin is golden, just about 2 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until flesh is feeble pink, 1 to 2 minutes more. Place skillet in the oven.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until flesh flakes easily past a fork, very nearly 2 minutes. Remove skillet from oven and grant come to salmon to dismount before serving, 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutritions of Jerk Salmoncalories: 264.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.6 g
cholesterolContent: 41.7 mg
fatContent: 15.4 g
fiberContent: 5 g
proteinContent: 18.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.8 g
sodiumContent: 444.3 mg
sugarContent: 5.3 g