Simple, quick, and delicious!
The ingredient of clear Chicken Florentine Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- u00bd onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (.18 ounce) packet sazon seasoning (such as Goyau00ae)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- u00bd teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 (32 ounce) package fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- u00bd cup parboiled brown rice
- 3 peppercorns
- 2 cups chopped spinach
The instruction how to make clear Chicken Florentine Soup
- Heat olive oil in a large pot on top of higher than medium heat. Cook collection chicken breast until browned, not quite 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Reduce heat to low; build up onion, garlic, sazon seasoning, parsley, celery seeds, salt, and bay leaf. Cook and mix up until onion is soft and fragrant, 5 to 8 minutes.
- mix up grape tomatoes into the pot; cook until softened, not quite 2 minutes. Pour in chicken broth. bump heat to high. Return chicken breast to the pot; increase be credited with cannellini beans, chickpeas, brown rice, and peppercorns. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes. shorten heat to low, cover, and simmer until flavors combine, about 30 minutes.
- sever pot from heat; excite in spinach until wilted. Transfer chicken to a plate; shred using 2 forks. disconcert whisk shredded chicken assist into the soup.
Nutritions of clear Chicken Florentine Soupcalories: 262.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 36.9 g
cholesterolContent: 9.8 mg
fatContent: 6.4 g
fiberContent: 6.4 g
proteinContent: 14.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 702.2 mg
sugarContent: 1 g