Chicken pot pie without the baking, in soup form. abet once biscuits, cornbread, or even toast.
The ingredient of Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- u00be pound cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 2 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 large stalk celery, diced
- u00bd medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chicken soup base
- u00bc teaspoon poultry seasoning, or to taste
- sports ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- u00bc cup water, or as needed
The instruction how to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- tote up milk, water, mixed vegetables, chicken, potatoes, celery, onion, soup base, poultry seasoning, and pepper in a large soup pot; bring to a boil. cut heat to a simmer.
- separate 1 cup liquid to a bowl; build up cornstarch and amalgamation until combined. increase be credited with cornstarch mix support back up to the soup.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender, virtually 10 minutes, adding water if soup is too thick.
Nutritions of Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soupcalories: 295.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33 g
cholesterolContent: 61.9 mg
fatContent: 5.9 g
fiberContent: 6.9 g
proteinContent: 26.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.8 g
sodiumContent: 797.3 mg
sugarContent: 9.2 g