Serve in a burger bun, raita, or even by itself. Cant in reality go wrong. Enjoy!
The ingredient of Shami Kabab (Bun Kabab)
- 2 pounds arena beef
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger bonding agent
- 1 teaspoon field coriander, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ring cumin, or more to taste
- u00bd teaspoon field turmeric
- u00bd teaspoon garam masala
- u00bd teaspoon ground red chile pepper, or to taste
- salt to taste
- u00bd cup water
- u00bd cup chana dal
- u00bd cup chopped cilantro
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped blithe cilantro
- u00bd teaspoon ring red chile pepper, or to taste
- salt to taste
- u00bc cup bread crumbs, or as needed
- u00bc cup vegetable oil, or as needed
The instruction how to make Shami Kabab (Bun Kabab)
- Heat a stockpot greater than medium heat; mount up ground beef. stir up opinion in garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon ground red chile, and salt to taste. grow water and dal; simmer until meat is fully cooked and all water has evaporated, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Blend beef and dal mixture together using an interest blender in the stockpot. go to 1/2 cup cilantro; blend to combine. Roll spoonfuls of beef and dal join up into into walnut-sized balls; touch into sleek slick flat patties.
- move around eggs, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon arena red chile, and salt to taste together in a bowl. Place bread crumbs going on for a plate. Dip each patty into egg mixture, later roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a skillet exceeding medium heat. Fry patties in a single addition until golden brown and crisp, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
Nutritions of Shami Kabab (Bun Kabab)calories: 258.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8 g
cholesterolContent: 77.4 mg
fatContent: 17.5 g
fiberContent: 2.6 g
proteinContent: 16.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.7 g
sodiumContent: 144 mg
sugarContent: 0.9 g