A dear friend gave me this spicy recipe. It has previously become a must have for the Holidays and all special occasions!! My husband and 3 brothers can finish it all in one sitting!! Everyone that tries it wants the recipe!
The ingredient of Hot Corn
- 1 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- u00bd cup milk
- 4 (15 ounce) cans collective kernel corn, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar jalapeno peppers, drained and diced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Hot Corn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium saucepan greater than medium heat tote up butter, cream cheese and milk; disquiet until smooth.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish adjoin corn and jalapenos. Pour milk incorporation combination on top of higher than corn and sprinkle later cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Nutritions of Hot Corncalories: 460.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.2 g
cholesterolContent: 102.3 mg
fatContent: 36.1 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 11.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 22.3 g
sodiumContent: 796.8 mg
sugarContent: 5 g