Zesty cocktail sauce in the pitch beef mixture and the mustard-brown sugar glaze lend wealthy declare to this eternal intimates favorite.
The ingredient of Blue Ribbon Meatloaf from Crosse & Blackwell
- 2 pounds other lean field beef
- 2 cups crushed buttery round crackers or spacious bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Crosse & Blackwellu00ae Seafood Cocktail Sauce, separated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- u00bd teaspoon dry mustard
The instruction how to make Blue Ribbon Meatloaf from Crosse & Blackwell
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. adjoin beef, cracker crumbs, eggs, onion, 3/4 jar cocktail sauce, salt and pepper in large bowl. campaign to combine. Pat fusion into 9x5-inch loaf pan. Place strips of bacon almost pinnacle of meatloaf.
- Bake 50 minutes. While meatloaf is baking, disquiet together permanent 1/2 cup cocktail sauce, brown sugar and dry mustard in small bowl.
- separate meatloaf after 50 minutes. enhance sauce mix around peak and bake an additional 15 minutes. sever from oven, abet hot.
Nutritions of Blue Ribbon Meatloaf from Crosse & Blackwellcalories: 428.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32.5 g
cholesterolContent: 135.2 mg
fatContent: 19.9 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 28.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.8 g
sodiumContent: 1163.7 mg
sugarContent: 14.6 g