My husband spent some mature in Brazil as an English teacher and this was one of his favorite breads! It is straightforwardly delicious and we love serving it next other acknowledged Brazilian foods (rice, beans, etc). These are best similar to they are served warm.
The ingredient of Pan de Queso (Brazilian Cheese Buns)
- u00bd cup water
- u00bd cup milk
- u00bc cup oil
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1u2009u00bd cups tapioca starch
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Pan de Queso (Brazilian Cheese Buns)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Bring water, milk, oil, and salt to boil in a large saucepan. separate from heat; ensue tapioca starch and mixture combination well. Let cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer tapioca incorporation combination to a large bowl. build up egg and mixture combination competently to combine. Fold in Parmesan cheese and knead until dough is smooth but still sticky.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the dough and roll into a small ball; place roughly speaking baking sheet. Repeat later than long-lasting dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, roughly more or less 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Pan de Queso (Brazilian Cheese Buns)calories: 69.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.6 g
cholesterolContent: 11.1 mg
fatContent: 3.6 g
proteinContent: 1.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.1 g
sodiumContent: 104.9 mg
sugarContent: 0.3 g