Begin subsequent to hot dog buns to make this a terse adjunct to your weekday Italian dinners.
The ingredient of hasty Garlic Breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
The instruction how to make hasty Garlic Breadsticks
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). mix up together the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl; set aside.
- rouse together the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl; set aside. improve the cut sides of the hot dog buns with margarine. Sprinkle later the Parmesan cheese blend and place, margarine-side-up, onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, roughly more or less 10 minutes.
Nutritions of hasty Garlic Breadstickscalories: 181.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22 g
cholesterolContent: 2.2 mg
fatContent: 7.9 g
fiberContent: 1.1 g
proteinContent: 5.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.8 g
sodiumContent: 306.5 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g