This bean dip is sooooo good. It is easy to make and is always a hit. I make it for my Super Bowl party each year and it is always subsequently before half time!! Two cheeses and refried beans are baked taking into account bearing in mind mild spices to create a creamy dip. support in the same way as tortilla chips.
The ingredient of Hot Bean Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cutting cream
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- u00bd (1 ounce) package taco seasoning blend
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- u00bc cup chopped green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
The instruction how to make Hot Bean Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mixture the cream cheese and acid mordant cream. amalgamation in the refried beans, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, parsley, green onions, 1/2 the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 the Monterey Jack cheese. Transfer the fusion to an 8x12 inch baking dish. peak subsequent to unshakable Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned.
Nutritions of Hot Bean Dipcalories: 196 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.6 g
cholesterolContent: 42.7 mg
fatContent: 14 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 9.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.7 g
sodiumContent: 356.8 mg
sugarContent: 0.4 g