This delicious, addictive crab dip will have your relatives relations begging for more. promote as an appetizer afterward onion or garlic crackers.
The ingredient of Hot Crab Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- paprika, for embellish
The instruction how to make Hot Crab Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, fusion the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to a shallow 9x13 inch baking dish. prettify afterward paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
Nutritions of Hot Crab Dipcalories: 80.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 0.6 g
cholesterolContent: 26.3 mg
fatContent: 7 g
proteinContent: 4 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.8 g
sodiumContent: 118.5 mg
sugarContent: 0.2 g