This is a slant all but Tater Tot® hot dish. This is an easy recipe to personalize. You can use any ground meat or a incorporation combination of beef and pork. I often use smoked Gouda cheese, Havarti cheese, and I bet Swiss cheese would be good, too. The vegetable can be easily switched to any vegetable you behind (string beans, broccoli, or contaminated veggies). I would use buoyant or frozen rather than canned if you can.
The ingredient of Mariannes Hot Dish
- 1 pound ring beef
- u00bd onion, minced
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can shortened cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced roomy mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package lighthearted sugar snap peas
- 5 slices American cheese, or more to taste
- 1u2009u00bd cups frozen diced southern-style hash brown potatoes, or more to taste
The instruction how to make Mariannes Hot Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet beyond medium-high heat. Cook and disturb beef, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer sports ground beef mixture, using a slotted spoon, to a 2-quart casserole dish; preserve drippings in the skillet.
- loan cream of mushroom soup beyond field beef mixture.
- Cook and disconcert whisk mushrooms in the beef drippings more than medium heat until hurting and browned, 5 to 10 minutes; take forward more than soup deposit in casserole dish.
- Arrange snap peas greater than mushroom layer; cover gone American cheese slices. accumulation potatoes higher than cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and potatoes are browned and crisp, very nearly 1 hour.
Nutritions of Mariannes Hot Dishcalories: 501.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 21.1 g
cholesterolContent: 101.4 mg
fatContent: 32.2 g
fiberContent: 2.9 g
proteinContent: 31.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 14.5 g
sodiumContent: 1074.7 mg
sugarContent: 3.6 g