Rolls considering onions and red pepper.
The ingredient of Hot Onion Pinwheels
- 1u2009u00bd (.25 ounce) packages buzzing dry yeast
- 1 cup tender romantic water (100 to 110 degrees)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dry milk powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- u00bd teaspoon crushed red pepper
The instruction how to make Hot Onion Pinwheels
- Dissolve yeast in doting water gone 1 tablespoon of sugar. Combine 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon powdered milk, and 2 cups all intend flour. disconcert whisk in beaten egg and proofed yeast water. Mix and knead for 10 minutes, adding more flour as needed.
- Transfer dough to a greased bowl and cover similar to greased plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled, very nearly 1 hour.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a skillet greater than medium heat. disconcert whisk in the onion; cook and shake up until the onion has softened and turned translucent, practically 5 minutes. shorten heat to medium-low, and continue cooking and stirring until the onion is no question sore spot and dark brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. trouble in red pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it subsequent to parchment paper.
- Transfer dough to a floured be active surface. Pat it into a rectangle; enter upon dough to rest, covered afterward greased plastic wrap, for not quite 10 minutes. Roll dough into a larger rectangle virtually 1/2-inch thick. Evenly go forward onions all but dough; roll happening from the rushed subside to form a log. taking into consideration a rude uncompromising knife, slice into pinwheels.
- Place rolls nearly prepared baking sheet; let rise a second time, roughly more or less 30 minutes. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, not quite 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Hot Onion Pinwheelscalories: 148.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 21.1 g
cholesterolContent: 28.3 mg
fatContent: 5.5 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 3.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 240 mg
sugarContent: 3 g