Im from Southern California. You can not judge regard as being a restaurant that does not have these hot carrots. innate on the subject of with reference to the East Coast now, I have had to come taking place in the works later than my own tally to duplicate the hot carrots of home.
The ingredient of Mexican Hot Carrots
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sliced jalapeno peppers, past liquid
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vinegar
The instruction how to make Mexican Hot Carrots
- Place the carrots in a saucepan as soon as acceptable water to cover and cook on top of higher than medium heat until vis-u00d0u00b0-vis boiling, 7 to 10 minutes. tersely drain the carrots and set aside to cool.
- Divide the cooled carrots into two 1-quart glass jars. Alternate layers of onion and jalapeno peppers atop the carrots until the jars are full.
- mixture combination the liquid from the jalapeno peppers and the vinegar in a saucepan; bring the join up to a rolling boil. sever from heat and pour the liquid into the jars until full. Seal the jars behind lids. Place the jars in the refrigerator until cold, at least 8 hours.
Nutritions of Mexican Hot Carrotscalories: 45.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10.5 g
fatContent: 0.2 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 1.1 g
sodiumContent: 39.5 mg
sugarContent: 5 g