Easy and delicious! Pork shoulder, slow-cooked or simmered on the order of the stovetop as soon as onion and spices. facilitate hot in sandwich buns.
The ingredient of Barbeque Pork Two Ways
- 2u2009u00bd pounds pork shoulder
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- u00bc cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon field black pepper
- 2 cups ketchup
- u00bc cup Worcestershire sauce
The instruction how to make Barbeque Pork Two Ways
- Cut boneless pork shoulder crossways transversely into 1/4 inch slices. Partially freezing it will make slicing easier.
- In the slow cooker, swell sliced pork, onion, garlic, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce; amalgamation well, and cover. Cook concerning Low, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 hours or until the meat is tender.
- OR : In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, add together pork, onion, garlic, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Bring to a boil, cut heat, and cover. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until pork is tender.
Nutritions of Barbeque Pork Two Wayscalories: 279 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.7 g
cholesterolContent: 55.8 mg
fatContent: 13.6 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 15.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.9 g
sodiumContent: 965.1 mg
sugarContent: 21.7 g