My entire family absolutely loves these buns taking into account bearing in mind crude joes. They maintain their shape and dont decrease apart considering collective later the juiciness of the inexpert joes. Im not going to get sandwich buns again. They couldnt compare to these.
The ingredient of Soft Sandwich Buns (Dough Hook Mixer Version)
- 1u2009u00bc cups milk (70 to 80 degrees F)
- u00bc cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- u00be teaspoon salt
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1u2009u00bc teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2u2009u00be cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
The instruction how to make Soft Sandwich Buns (Dough Hook Mixer Version)
- increase milk, sugar, butter, and salt in small saucepan on top of higher than medium heat; cook and shake up until butter melts. cut off surgically remove from heat and inherit to cool to lukewarm.
- Combine 1 cup bread flour, egg, yeast, and milk blend in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted gone a dough hook; beat at lowest zeal for 1 minute. Let get out of 5 to 10 minutes. Add 2 3/4 cups bread flour; mix at next-to-lowest rapidity until dough cleans sides of bowl and sticks to dough hook, virtually 2 minutes.
- Place in lightly greased bowl, cover, and let raise in loving place until doubled (about 1 hour).
- tilt twist dough out onto lightly floured surface, punch down to complete out expose bubbles, and shape into rolls, placing rolls onto 2 lightly greased baking sheets. Cover later than waxed paper and let rise for another 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Brush tops of buns next melted butter. Cover and let rise in a indulgent place until doubled, nearly 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Soft Sandwich Buns (Dough Hook Mixer Version)calories: 149.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.3 g
cholesterolContent: 21.6 mg
fatContent: 3.7 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 4.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 2 g
sodiumContent: 156.8 mg
sugarContent: 4.7 g