This delicious hot salad is easily made into a main course by adding crumbled, cooked Italian sausage.
The ingredient of Hot Spinach and Artichoke Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach - rinsed, stemmed, and dried
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
The instruction how to make Hot Spinach and Artichoke Salad
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Drizzle olive oil vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a rimmed baking sheet. move forward spinach leaves in a thick enlargement covering the baking sheet. Arrange onions and artichokes exceeding the spinach, and drizzle the marinade from the jar greater than the entire salad. Sprinkle as soon as the cheese (and sausage, if you wish).
- Bake for just about 10 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted but NOT crispy.
Nutritions of Hot Spinach and Artichoke Saladcalories: 243.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10.1 g
cholesterolContent: 33.4 mg
fatContent: 20.4 g
fiberContent: 2 g
proteinContent: 7.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.9 g
sodiumContent: 667.5 mg
sugarContent: 3 g