A chocolaty-minty drink to celebrate St. Patricks Day - make it non-alcoholic taking into consideration the two glasses in stomach belly of my image. blend chocolate milk subsequently 1/4 teaspoon mint extract and height gone green whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
The ingredient of Mint-Chocolate Leprechaun Shots
- u00bd cup ice cubes
- 4u2009u00bd ounces chocolate liqueur (such as Godivau00ae)
- 1u2009u00bc fluid ounces peppermint schnapps
- u00bd cup muggy whipping cream
- u00bc teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar
- 3 drops green food coloring, or as desired
- u00bd (1.5 ounce) bar Chocolate shavings
The instruction how to make Mint-Chocolate Leprechaun Shots
- Fill a cocktail shaker later ice cubes. go to chocolate liqueur and peppermint schnapps. Shake enthusiastically for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into glasses.
- Beat close cream and vanilla extract in a chilled glass or metal bowl using an electric mixer until frothy. grow confectioners sugar gradually, continuing to prominence until soft peaks form. prominence in passable food coloring to attain desired shade of green.
- Place a dollop of green whipped cream on the subject of with reference to top of each shot and ornament following shaved chocolate.
Nutritions of Mint-Chocolate Leprechaun Shotscalories: 284.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.3 g
cholesterolContent: 42 mg
fatContent: 12.8 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 0.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.9 g
sodiumContent: 17.2 mg
sugarContent: 21.6 g