This is a clear cookie that my associates loves.
The ingredient of Double Chocolate Mint Cookies
- 2u2009u00bd cups butter, softened
- 4 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1u2009u00bd cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Double Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together, butter, sugar and eggs. amalgamation in remaining ingredients. mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8-9 minutes. Cookies will be soft. Cool nearly 1 minute vis-u00d0u00b0-vis cookie sheet subsequently next sever to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Recipe Variation: For a different flavor, omit peppermint extract and use a improve of 2 teaspoons of vanilla. with substitute peanut butter flavored chips for the chocolate chips.
Nutritions of Double Chocolate Mint Cookiescalories: 116.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.3 g
cholesterolContent: 20.5 mg
fatContent: 6.3 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 1.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.8 g
sodiumContent: 88.2 mg
sugarContent: 10.3 g