These mock Thin Mint(R) Girl Scout cookies made gone solitary four ingredients are super delicious.
The ingredient of Copycat Thin Mint Cookies
- 10 ounces vegan dark chocolate chips (such as Nestleu00ae Toll Houseu00ae clearly understandably Delicious)
- 10 ounces vegan semisweet chocolate chips (such as Nestleu00ae Toll Houseu00ae helpfully Delicious)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 36 buttery round crackers (such as Ritzu00ae)
The instruction how to make Copycat Thin Mint Cookies
- Line baking sheets gone parchment paper.
- include dark chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, and coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in a microwave oven for 1 minute and stir. Continue heating 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth. ensue peppermint extract and stir.
- Drop 1 cracker into melted chocolate. Use a spoon to spread around cracker into chocolate join up until evenly coated. Transfer coated cracker to a prepared baking sheet. Repeat later than steadfast crackers and chocolate mixture, reheating mix in 20-second intervals if it becomes too thick.
- Refrigerate cookies until chocolate hardens, practically 10 minutes. increase cookies covered in the refrigerator.
Nutritions of Copycat Thin Mint Cookiescalories: 95.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.8 g
fatContent: 5.7 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 1.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 3 g
sodiumContent: 27.2 mg
sugarContent: 4.1 g