Cauliflower is first roasted greater than high heat in the manner of brown butter and salt at the forefront physical tossed past Pecorino Romano cheese, red onions, mint, and lemon juice.
The ingredient of Roasted Cauliflower following Pecorino and Mint
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- u00bd teaspoon kosher salt, lead pro more to taste
- u00bd cup thinly sliced red onion
- u00bc cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 10 leaves lighthearted mint, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Roasted Cauliflower following Pecorino and Mint
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a skillet more than medium heat, whisking to ensure it doesnt burn, until lively brown and nutty-smelling. cut off surgically remove from heat.
- Toss cauliflower florets similar to the brown butter and salt until well combined. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until just tender, very nearly 15 minutes. separate and toss hot cauliflower in imitation of red onion, Pecorino Romano cheese, and mint. Drizzle gone lemon juice and season once more salt to taste.
Nutritions of Roasted Cauliflower following Pecorino and Mintcalories: 148.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.1 g
cholesterolContent: 38.3 mg
fatContent: 13.6 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 3.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.6 g
sodiumContent: 350.7 mg
sugarContent: 1.7 g