Halloumi cheese and fresh, juicy watermelon are a fabulous salty-sweet pair. In Cyprus, spacious halloumi slices are served next watermelon for breakfast or dessert, but I think frying the halloumi and adding mint increases the reveal and makes a gorgeous lovable summer salad.
The ingredient of Halloumi, Watermelon, and Mint Salad
- u00bd (8.8 ounce) package halloumi cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 12 leaves vivacious mint, sliced, or more to taste
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Halloumi, Watermelon, and Mint Salad
- recess interruption halloumi cheese into small pieces. Heat olive oil in a skillet beyond medium heat. mount up halloumi and cook and mix up until golden, roughly more or less 3 minutes.
- Toss watermelon cubes, mint leaves, onion slices, and fried halloumi in a salad bowl.
Nutritions of Halloumi, Watermelon, and Mint Saladcalories: 99.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.4 g
cholesterolContent: 15.6 mg
fatContent: 6.1 g
fiberContent: 0.5 g
proteinContent: 5 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 229.9 mg
sugarContent: 5.2 g