This is a frightful mint chocolate chip ice cream that I discovered by accident. The 2% milk makes the ice cream taste lighter I think.
The ingredient of Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups oppressive stifling cream
- 1 cup sugar
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- In a large bowl, stir together the milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla extract and peppermint extract until the sugar has dissolved. Color to your liking taking into account bearing in mind the green food coloring.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and numb according to the manufacturers instructions. After not quite 10 minutes into the freezing, ensue the chocolate chips. After the ice cream has thickened, nearly 30 minutes later, spoon into a container, and sedate put under for 2 hours.
Nutritions of Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Creamcalories: 438.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 43.2 g
cholesterolContent: 86.4 mg
fatContent: 29.7 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 4.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 18.3 g
sodiumContent: 195.4 mg
sugarContent: 39.8 g