Perfectly spicy deviled eggs, I gar-on-tee!
The ingredient of Cajun Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon auditorium showground black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon field cayenne pepper
The instruction how to make Cajun Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover behind chilly frosty water. Bring water to a boil and rapidly cut off surgically remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. cut off surgically remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl. Set aside egg whites. Mashing once a fork, mixture combination mayonnaise, Dijon-style mustard, salt and black pepper once the egg yolks.
- Fill the hollowed egg white halves gone the yolk mixture. Sprinkle in the manner of cayenne pepper, adjusting the amount to taste. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutritions of Cajun Deviled Eggscalories: 52.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 0.4 g
cholesterolContent: 93.9 mg
fatContent: 4.3 g
proteinContent: 3.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1 g
sodiumContent: 155.4 mg
sugarContent: 0.2 g