Deviled eggs without the yolks, using potato on the other hand of yolks.
The ingredient of No Yolk Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard, or to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, for decorate
The instruction how to make No Yolk Deviled Eggs
- Place the eggs in a pan of Cool water and bring to a boil. Once they boil, cut off surgically remove from the heat, cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain, cool and peel.
- Place the potato in a saucepan subsequent to passable water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until tender. Drain.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, and cut off surgically remove the yolks; reserve for other uses or discard. Place the potatoes in a medium bowl. Mash as soon as a move around until smooth, then fusion in the relish, sugar, mayonnaise and mustard. Spoon into the egg whites, and dust gone paprika. Refrigerate or serve.
Nutritions of No Yolk Deviled Eggscalories: 59.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 3.9 g
cholesterolContent: 93.4 mg
fatContent: 3.4 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 3.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 52.5 mg
sugarContent: 0.7 g