This recipe combines deviled eggs and tuna salad for a fun correct for potlucks and holidays.
The ingredient of Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- u00bc teaspoon white sugar
- u215b teaspoon onion powder
- 2u2009u00bd tablespoons mayonnaise, or as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, or as desired
The instruction how to make Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover following water. Bring to a boil, sever from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. separate eggs from hot water, cool out cold asleep Cool paperwork water, and peel.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place yolks in a small bowl. Mash egg yolks like a fork; trouble in tuna, pickle relish, mustard, sugar, and onion powder. Stir mayonnaise into tuna blend until blend is creamy but remains firm; season when salt and pepper.
- Place egg whites cut-side-up a propos a serving platter. Spoon tuna merger into egg white halves; sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind paprika.
Nutritions of Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggscalories: 70.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 0.8 g
cholesterolContent: 97.3 mg
fatContent: 4.9 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 5.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.1 g
sodiumContent: 68.5 mg
sugarContent: 0.6 g