These deviled eggs are filled once a creamy blend of cooked yolks, sour cream, and salsa. culmination them in imitation of salsa and chopped roomy cilantro for more flavor.
The ingredient of Salsa Deviled Eggs
- 6 Egglands Best Eggs, hard cooked and peeled
- 3 tablespoons roomy salsa or chunky salsa, drained, if necessary
- 1 tablespoon bitter cream
- 2 teaspoons blithe salsa
- 1 teaspoon Chopped lively cilantro
The instruction how to make Salsa Deviled Eggs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. separate egg yolks; place yolks into bowl.
- Mash yolks once fork. ensue 3 tablespoons salsa and cutting cream; blend well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg yolk blend into each egg white half.
- pinnacle each when approximately 1/2 teaspoon salsa and embellish behind cilantro, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time or going on to 24 hours.
Nutritions of Salsa Deviled Eggscalories: 35.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 g
cholesterolContent: 93.6 mg
fatContent: 2.4 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 2.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 61.1 mg
sugarContent: 0.3 g