Switch going on your margarita later this delicious cranberry variety. No sugary margarita fusion needed, just vivacious fruit!
The ingredient of Cranberry Margarita
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or as needed
- ice cubes
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 4 ounces 100% cranberry juice (such as Ocean Sprayu00ae Organic)
- 2 ounces silver tequila (such as Patronu00ae)
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage (such as Squirtu00ae)
The instruction how to make Cranberry Margarita
- Rim 2 wine glasses afterward sugar and salt. Fill taking into account bearing in mind ice. accumulate an orange slice and lime slice to each glass.
- Pour cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec, tawny juice, and lime juice into a shaker. Shake well.
- Pour mix evenly exceeding ice in rimmed glasses. pinnacle once lemon-lime beverage.
Nutritions of Cranberry Margaritacalories: 239.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39.6 g
fatContent: 0.3 g
fiberContent: 2.6 g
proteinContent: 0.7 g
sodiumContent: 1180 mg
sugarContent: 18.7 g